My Air conditioner is clean
It may look clean from the outside, but you may be
I don't need a chemical clean, but the ac just isn't as cool as it used to be.
You may have a unit which doesn’t LOOK like it needs a clean, but have you had a good look?
Here is a unit we have come across where the customer said ” we don’t need a clean but can you check the gas it isn’t cooling that properly.”
Well, we found the problem, and you guessed , it just needed a chemical clean.
Not only does this improve cooling capacity it also helps with some other things.
- Duct preventing air to flow through
- Mold growing within the dust
- Blocked filter causing duct to go around and into the coil
- Dust blocking air flow
- Mold growing within dust
Fan barrel and internals
- Dust preventing fan from creating enough air flow
- Mold growing in the dust then spreading throughout your area
- Mold growing inside the unit creating more health hazard